Here at Genali Construction, our team of contractors will help you design the perfect bathroom remodel for your needs. We pride ourselves in guiding you through the entire process. We begin by setting up a meeting so that we can get a good understanding of the kind of bathroom design you want. We then provide you with a detailed estimate so that you know exactly how much will be allocated every phase. We are different from other companies because we will never let you feel lost about the design, timing, and budget. bathroom remodeling building contractor home improvement Los Angeles
Things to know before hiring a Contractor:
1. Is the contractor licensed? You can check by login in to www.cslb.ca.gov
2. Is the contractor Insured? Workers Compensation, General Liability and required bonds.
3. Ethics: A professional will put his clients interests as a top priority
4. Communication: Is the contractor someone you can work with? Is he someone who understands the plan and your needs?
5. Evaluating the bid or estimate. Does it describes in detail the scope of the project?
6. Payment Schedule: Set up a plan that coincides whit completed in completion schedule. A fair payment plan should be negotiated with contractor. bathroom remodeling building contractor home improvement Los Angeles
The first question every one asks is "What is the cost to remodel my bathroom?" I guess the one of the biggest fears is they do not know how much the actual cost will be and they want to gage the actual price of the remodel.
Our approach is to target the budget. We let our clients be completely in charge of the cost of the project. For a complete bathroom remodel the client can spend $5,000 or more. It all just depends on what the client wants, the scope of work and the quality of the accessories they want to install. bathroom remodeling building contractor home improvement Los Angeles
Bathroom Remodeling Costs Factors:
Bathroom remolding typically include the following trades:
Finish Materials Costs:
These items represent what the bathroom will ultimately look like. Bathroom tile can range from a cheap Home Depot special of $ 0.79 per foot to a gorgeous $15 per foot Carrera Marble.
Changing bathroom foot print:
Some bathrooms are so poorly configured that we need to change the existing layout. The fact that I point out that costs will increase should not diminish your intent to fix issues with undesirable floor-plans. Adding square footage and re-configuring the floor plan of a small bathroom can result in a functional use of space and fantastic aesthetic appeal. Let’s recap the possible effects of changing the following: